Introduction of bag filter in chemical plant:
Bag filter It is a high efficiency cloth bag with advanced level Dust removal equipment It is a large-scale one with large air volume, good dust removal effect, high dust removal efficiency, reliable operation, convenient maintenance and small floor area Air purification equipment 。 The structure of the pulse bag filter dmc-48 is mainly composed of filter chamber, filter chamber and filter chamber Filter bag It is composed of air purification chamber, ash collecting hopper, air lock ash unloading valve, pulse ash cleaning device and control system. The box body is made of welded steel structure. Most of the gas particles which are trapped in the dust bag will enter the filter bag by the air inlet of the filter bag The box body is then discharged into the atmosphere by the valve plate hole and exhaust outlet, so as to achieve the purpose of dust removal.
Other products recommended by Guohai filter:
Automatic backwash filter DN 150 0060d020bn4hc hedek HYDAC filter element
Performance characteristics of bag filter:
1. For DMC series single jet pulse bag filter without ash hopper (type b), it is delivered to the site after being assembled in our factory. For the type with ash bucket (type A), the ash hopper and outrigger are installed on site. The air inlet pipe on the ash hopper can be installed according to the actual situation on site according to the requirements.
2. When installing the DMC series single jet pulse bag filter without ash hopper (type b), in order to facilitate the installation and maintenance, it is necessary to add a grid net (composed of flat steel, mesh 100 × 100) on the installation base of the dust collector at the lower part of the box.
3. Before installation, all parts of the dust remover shall be comprehensively inspected to see if they are in good condition. If missing, damaged or deformed, they shall be repaired before installation.
4. The installation foundation of the dust collector should be on the same horizontal line. If it is uneven, it can be leveled with thin steel plate to prevent the dust collector from deformation.
5. The whole dust remover group should be checked completely to ensure that there is no problem, and it can be put into use after running for a long time.
6. When the dust collector is put into use, the pulse width, interval and period of dust removal should be confirmed according to the actual working conditions, and the resistance loss and ash discharge of the dust collector should be checked, and the efficiency of the dust collector should be measured.
7. The pipeline and auxiliary equipment of dust remover shall be painted carefully and anticorrosive treatment shall be done well.
Technical parameters of precipitator:
Treatment air volume: 2100-3200 m3 / h
Filtration area: 36 square meters
Filtering wind speed: 1.0-1.5 M / min
Number of filter bags: 48
Filter bag specification: Polyester needle felt 130x2000mm
Number of pulse valves: 6
Application fields of dust remover:
Bag filter is widely used in mining, metallurgy, machinery, building materials, chemical industry, light industry and other industrial sectors. Its working principle is that when the gas containing dust passes through the filter bag in the bag filter, only the gas can pass through due to the filtering effect, so that the dust is blocked on the surface of the filter bag, so as to achieve the purpose of dust removal. Compared with other dedusters, bag filter has the advantages of higher filtration efficiency, generally more than 99.99%. Therefore, the gas discharged from the dust remover contains less dust, which can meet the requirements of environmental protection emission standards; under the condition of proper selection of filtering speed and proper dust cleaning method, the change of dust concentration at the inlet has little influence on the dust removal efficiency and pressure loss; the equipment has high operation stability It is easy to recover useful materials and realize comprehensive utilization.